Designed together to spell reliability, accuracy and ease of operation. With its most modern look, uncompromising performance and yet at a very reasonable price extends the capabilities of viewing from routine laboratory work to critical research techniques such as phase contrast, dark field, micro photography, video projection and image analysis systems.
- Mechanical tube length 160mm
- 45° Inclined Binocular Head rotatble to 360°.
- Co-axial built in mechanical stage 125 x 150mm with fine vernier graduation, designed with convenient coaxial adjustment for smooth slide manipulation through 50 x 75mm.
- Dust proof quadruple/qiuntruple ball bearing revolving nose piece with positive click stops.
- The Co-axial focussing system incorporates a very precise and wear resistant linear bearing mechanism that eliminates vibration and backlash. Fine motion graduated and has a built in tension adjustment ring for focusing knob.
- Substage Abbe type N.A. 1.25 condenser focusable with rack & pinion, continously variable iris diaphragm with built in swing out filter holder.
- Stripple Grey, chemical resistant, back on finish.
- Heavy rectangular sturdy base, with built-in illumination 6V-20W Halogen lamp.
- Exclusive preset focus lock prevent damage to valuable slides and objectives.
- With dust cover packed in styrofoam packing.